Hey! If you’re in the NYC area on Saturday, September 5, 2009, why not make the most of it and boogie on down, up, sideways or however else you can over to the Nintendo World Store located in Rockefeller Plaza (which is near Rockefeller Center, by the way).
Why? Well, it’s the Muramasa: the Demon Blade Release Par-tay, that’s why! Details below the jump…
NINTENDO WORLD STORE EXCLUSIVE RELEASE PARTY FOR MURAMASA: THE DEMON BLADE
Who: Ignition Entertainment is partnering with the Nintendo World Store in New York City, to host the must-attend exclusive release party for one of 2009’s most anticipated video games – MURAMASA: THE DEMON BLADE.
What: Open to the public, the Nintendo World Store located at 10 Rockefeller Plaza in New York City will have its interior completely redesigned to look like feudal Japan in celebration of the release of Muramasa: The Demon Blade exclusively for the Nintendo Wii. The first 100 customers to buy Muramasa will receive limited edition t-shirts, tattoos, collectable postcards and a scroll with original artwork from the game.
The Party will include:
· Exclusively selling games early on Sept. 5th for NWS customers, supplies limited – Each purchase will come with an exclusive special gift
· Nintendo World Store transformed into feudal Japan with authentic lamps, art, plastic samurai swords, and more!
· The Nintendo World Store will be giving out 10% off coupons the week before the release event
· Muramasa themed characters in costume performing action sequences from the game
· Limited edition Muramasa t-shirts
· Gameplay, trailers and original music from Muramasa
· Kanji station where attendees can have their names written in Japanese Calligraphy
· Photo-op stage by I AM 8-BIT where attendees can take a picture in front of a stage from the game, and take home as a souvenir
· Game kiosks with Muramasa
· Limited promotional bags filled with Muramasa goodies such as an exclusive Muramasa t-shirt and tattoos. Come early because they will run out quickly!
When: Saturday, September 5, 2009 12 – 3 PM
Where: Nintendo World Store
10 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY 10020-1903
Having attended a few of these NWS openings previously, I’d really recommend getting there early. Those free goodies go SUPER fast!